Pulverization Device for Airborne Disinfection
With Detro San Air, it is used for disinfection of environment by pulverization in critical areas such as operating room, intensive care, burning unit, infected patient rooms, laboratory and all public areas such as home, office, factory, school.
- Can be programmed from 1 m3 to 1000 m3.
- Disinfection time of an area of 50 m3 is only 3 minutes.
- The room can be used again after 30 minutes of contact time.
- The disinfectant is sprayed into the room as particles smaller than 5 microns by decomposing into ions.
- The body is made of ABS and the metal parts are made of 304 stainless steel.
- The numerical keypad provides programming and starting ease.
- The printer function (optional) enables automatic output at the end of the process.
- Has the ability to print 100 retrospective disinfection operations.
- Thanks to the list function, it has easy operation feature by recording 100 rooms.
- Shortcut keys allow easy access to lists and program entries.
- Has a delayed start feature which’s duration can be set.
- Thanks to the RF remote control, it has the ability to start / stop from 50 - 100 m.
- Has a pause function during operation.
- Provides authorized user entry to the setting parts with the password input feature.
- Has a special heading system positioned at 450.
- At the beginning and end of the operation, the user is alerted by light and sound.
- Turkish / English language options.
- The plastic coated handle provides easy handling and carrying.
- The particle filter cleans the air entering the system.