Surface Hygiene Control and Verification System
Operating room, intensive care unit, patient care rooms in health facilities
- Designed for surface hygiene applications in health facilities.
- Supports compliance with infection control programs and collects data objectively.
- Guarantees that surface hygiene can reach the required effectiveness wherever it is important.
- It is a practical system that can be easily carried and applied.
- Consists of fluorescent marking spray and UV light source.
- Fluorescent marking spray is easily applied to all surfaces and leaves an invisible mark on the surface after application.
- Can be applied 100 - 200 times with spray.
- In a spraying, a large area of 15 cm in diameter is marked to provide a more accurate assessment of cleaning efficiency.
- The marking fluid shows excellent compatibility with the materials.
COMPOSITION (Fluorescent Marking Spray)
- Isopropyl alcohol, fluorescent dye, deionized water