What is Veterinary Hygiene?
Veterinary hygiene covers all the procedures to ensure the cleanliness and disinfection of both the environment and people in areas where animals are raised, cared for and treated.
How is Veterinary Hygiene Provided?
In order to ensure veterinary hygiene, it is important to pay attention to the animal-human-environment relationship. In this way, protection from the risk of transmission is provided.
Veterinarians who have contact with animals and the environment must first ensure their own hygiene in their clinics and field trips so as not to disrupt hygiene and disinfection in facilities. To ensure their own hygiene, they should wear appropriate work clothes, pay attention to hand hygiene and keep the environment clean.
What Should be Considered in Veterinary Hygiene?
In order to ensure veterinary hygiene, it should be paid attention to the cleaning and disinfection of the environment and the person:
- Cleaning and disinfection of the surfaces in the environment should be performed and checked regularly. Detrox recommends Detro Spray, Detro San HP Spray, Detro San HP Wipes, Detro San HP, Detro San Floor products with different product contents.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the tools used during the process in the environment should be done and checked regularly.
- People and vehicles entering and leaving the facility should be controlled and it should be paid attention to cleaning and disinfection.
- The person must wear appropriate work clothes.
- The person must keep their work clothes clean and should clean them when they are contaminated.
- The person must pay attention to hand hygiene. The person must first wash their hands with soap and water. The person should use hand antiseptic.
Detrox recommends Detro Spray, Detro San HP Spray, Detro San HP Wipes, Detro San HP, Detro San HP, Detro San Floor, Detro Derm, Detro Derm Soft 72%, Detro Hexidin, Detro Purehand products with different product contents to ensure cleaning and disinfection of the environment and person.